本廟今年年尾謝神擇農暦十二月初八 (2016年元月17曰) 星期日中午十一時舉行祭拜儀式 供奉金豬三牲 大桔發粿 歡迎會友鄉親參加 並備福餐招待.
1- 今年除夕晩 (2月7號) 星期日 本會將張燈結彩 歡迎八方善男信女到來祈神求福 活動時間由晚上六時至凌晨一時 甜品招待 卡拉OK助興。
2- 丙申年正月初一(2月8號) 星期一 早上九時至晚上六時全日開放 素菜招待 卡拉Ok助興。
3- 正月初七(2月14號)星期日 中午十一時至下午二時 素菜招待 卡拉OK 慶春聯歡延至五時 歡迎各界參加。
4- 正月十五 “元宵節” ❗️提前在正月十三(2月20號)星期六舉行 晚上六時至十二時 活動內容如下：
️照例舉行《借富活動》歡迎各界神前借富 保佑諸君財源廣進 生意興隆。
平安燈」「發財燈」的郷親 希望大家在除夕前來電或書面登記 以免有漏。
兩燈供請一年 底價一千元 正月十三晩九時正 在本會神殿前舉行明標投價 最高價者中標 邀請郷親會友善信們踴躍參加投標 旗開得勝 好運連連
On Jan 6, 2016, at 8:51 PM, Teo Chew <email@example.com> wrote:
Greetings to All,
At first glance, we have said goodbye to 2015, with the reflection on the challenges we overcame and the accomplishments we achieved. However, 2016 will be an exciting time for TeoChew Temple as we evolve our service platform as well as dedication to even better serve our members and the community.
As Lunar New Year, also the year of Monkey is yet approaching quickly, TeoChew Temple knows best to honor the tradition, understand our heritage, take time to connect and celebrate with the community this time of year. Therefore, please be advised of the important events which are entailed in sequential key dates as follows:
(1) 1/17 (Sunday: from 11a.m.-3p.m.) – TeoChew Temple graciously gives thanks for a well accomplished and blessed 2015. A non vegetarian luncheon will be provided and people from all walks of life are welcome.
(2) 2/7 (Sunday: from 6p.m.-1a.m.) – On Chinese New Year’s Eve, there will be worship, karaoke and dancing. Hot tea and desserts will be served continuously throughout the evening/night.
(3) 2/8 (Monday: from 9a.m.-6p.m.) – First day of Chinese New Year and we say KUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
On this festive day, bountiful vegetarian meals will be available for consumption at free will. Additionally, there will be karaoke and dancing as well for all ages.
(4) 2/14 (Sunday: from 11a.m.-5p.m.) – Happy Valentines Day! This day also falls on our bi-weekly routine of Sunday complimentary vegetarian luncheon, along with its associated activities of Karaoke and dance class. Please bring some friends or loved ones. Everybody is welcome.
(5) 2/20 (Saturday: from 6p.m.-midnight) – This is the Lantern Day where TeoChew Temple will carry on the annual tradition of Lantern Lighting Ceremony. TWO Lanterns of Fortune and Peace will be available for bidding for a full year lighting at the Temple. The base bid is $1,000 and the bidding starts promptly at 9p.m. TeoChew Temple is also offering advanced funds for good luck to those who are interested in the blessing for the turn of the new year.
As always, please do not hesitate to email us for any questions, better yet, reach out to Mr. So (571-212-0642) should you need further details regarding any events listed above, or call TeoChew Temple for any inquiries you may have.
Cheers to everyone!
Have a safe, prosperous and healthy new year!
6720 Arlington blvd
Falls Church, VA 22042
Tel: (703) 538-1167